Friday, May 21, 2010

Really bad day

Woke up early this morning to go for a run.And I was right it was the only highlight of my day. I knew it was going to be a difficult day because last night I had been at a wake. My poor friend Marianne(who teaches right next door to me) has lost 3 members of her family in the last week. Yes, I said week. Her uncle was hit and killed while crossing the street to join his wife at a restaurant. Her mother in law got ammonia and was dead within 24 hours. Then her mother who went into the hospital for a routine procedure never recovered and died.
To make matters even worse Patty(my 4th grade teaching friend) who was a cervical cancer survivor discovered today that the cancer had spread to her lungs and chest. Honestly to was a bad day and I truly cannot put a positive spin on any of it.

Listen people out there in blogland! Enjoy your life to the fullest! Seize that day!

2 comments:

  1. That is terrible! I'm so sorry to hear about your friends family. Try to keep your head up, I know its hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh your poor friend that is awful! I can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete